Afyonkarahisar Museum

4.8 5
Now Close

AFYONKARAHİSAR MUSEUM

It was established as a Museum Officer in Taş Madrasa in 1931, and in 1933 it was transformed into the Museum Directorate. In 1971, the current museum building was opened to service. The museum building is single-story and is divided into two administrative parts and an exhibition, the exhibition part consists of 9 exhibition halls connected to each other. It has a very rich collection of works belonging to the Chalcolithic, Bronze, Hittite, Phrygian, Lydian, Roman, and Byzantine periods, which are exhibited in chronological order in these halls.

Close

There is no event in this Museum

All Events
Museum Plan Museum Brochure Rate Museum
Menu
Türkçe
Login