Side Museum is located in an ancient bath building (Agora Bath) that dates back to the 2nd century AD and has survived until today with additions and changes in the 5th and 6th centuries AD. The rectangular bathhouse consists of five halls of various sizes: cold room (Frigidarium), sweating (Sudatorium), two warm rooms (Tepidarium), and hot room (Caldarium). There is a courtyard behind the bath that extends to the sea walls. The bath building, which was restored by the Master Architect Ragıp - Selma DEVREZ between 1959 and 1961, was opened as a museum on October 14, 1962. Most of the works exhibited in the museum consist of the works unearthed as a result of the excavations carried out in Side between 1947-1967 under the direction of Ord. Prof. Dr. Arif Müfid MANSEL. In the museum, statues, sarcophagi, inscriptions, reliefs, terracotta, glass, and bronze finds, and coins belonging to the Hellenistic, Roman, and Byzantine Periods are exhibited.