Aydın Yörük Ali Efe Museum
Yörük Ali Efe House, located on Yörük Ali Efe Street in Yenipazar District and estimated to have been built at the end of the 19th century, was completely burned in a fire in the 1980s and was left to its own fate after the fire. In 1995, Aydın Cultural Commission recommended that the Yörük Ali Efe House be restored and organized as a "Museum House". This recommendation was also approved by the Ministry of Culture. It was registered by the Izmir II Cultural and Natural Heritage Preservation Board with the decision dated 13.10.1999 and numbered 8754.
The tomb of Yörük Ali Efe, located in Yenipazar City Cemetery, was moved to the museum garden with the decision of the Council of Ministers dated 29.08.2000 and numbered 2000/1252.
The personal belongings of Yörük Ali Efe were collected from his relatives, and some missing works were collected from the collections of the Aydın Museum and through purchase, in the Aydın Museum. The works collected in the Aydın Museum were repaired and prepared for display, then transferred to the Yörük Ali Efe House Museum.
It was opened to visit as Yörük Ali Efe House Museum by İstemihan TALAY on 08.06.2001. There are 176 ethnographic works registered in the inventory of ethnographic works in the museum.