The convent-complex of Hacı Bektaş Veli, which was opened with a new regulation as an Ethnografic Museum in 16 August 1964 and now is open to the public. The Museum composed of three main parts. İt's entrance is from the Monumental door Çatal Kapı at the south of the building.
The 1st Courtyart (Nadar Avlusu)
Today there is fountain on the right of the main entrance, which called Üçler Çeşmesi & three fountain. It was built in 1902 by leading dervish of the lodge, Feyzullah Dedebaba at the time.
The 2nd Courtyard (Dergah Avlusu)
The passage from the first courtyard to the second is through the door of the three (Üçler Kapisi). Opposite this gate there is a rectangle-shaped pool which was built in 1908. To the right of the entrance there is another fountain which was placed in a niche: the lion fountain (Aslanlı çesme), a present from Egypt in 1853. In the kitchen (As Evi) there is the famous black cauldron (Karakazan) and other kitchen utensils. Following the kitchen is a mosque (Tekke Camii) built in 1834. At the left side of the entrance is the guest house (Mihman Evi) and the ceremony house (Meydan Evi) which is used for the ceremony meetings (Ayin-ül Cem). These ceremonies are the ritual ceremonies of the Bektashi Community. The next building is the storehouse (Kiler Evi).
The 3rd Courtyard (Hazret Avlusu)
This courtyard is entered by the door of the six (Altılar Kapisi) and located at the right of the entrance there is a room in which M. Kemal Atatürk took rest upon his return from the Sivas Congress in 1919. Today this room has been restored as the Atatürk corner. Opposite the entrance is the tomb of Haci Bektaş Veli. This tomb is an example of the 14th century Anatolian architecture. On both sides of the entrance of the tomb are the graves of dervishes who invested their lives for the sake of the Dervish Order. At the right of the entrance is a tiny room (çilehane) in which the dervishes meditated with the aim of gaining maturity on the Bektashi Path. Passing through the gate with the inscription above it, one enters the forty Saints area (Kırklar Meydani). Through the highly ornamented marble door, called the green threshold (Gök Eşik), one enters the tomb of Haçi Bektas Veli. The walls and the ceiling of the tomb are decorated with beautiful hand-painted motifs. At the left side of the entrance are the graves of the çelebis and the tomb of Güvenç Abdal. To the east of Haçi Bektas Veli's tomb is the one of Balim Sultan. He came from the Bektashi Lodge Dimetoka in West Trace and died here in 1516. His tomb's architecture is built in Seljuk style. In front are the Wish Tree, a black mulberry and nearby are the graves of dervishes.