Manisa Museum

4 5
Now Close

It was opened as a museum on 29 October 1937 in the madrasa section of the complex, which was built between 1583 and 1592 in the name of Murat the Third. After the restoration works in 1972 when the madrasah section was insufficient, the soup kitchen section was reserved for archaeological works and the madrasa section was reserved for ethnographic works. In accordance with the Ministry's approval dated 01.02.2019 and numbered 99154, the Manisa Museum is closed to visitors as of 11.02.2019 in order to prepare the works on display and warehouses in our Directorate by packing them for transport to the new Manisa Museum.


There is no event in this Museum

All Events
Museum Plan Museum Brochure Rate Museum